Research Assistant Opportunity
The University of Edinburgh are recruiting a Research Assistant to work on a portfolio of interrelated health policy projects with cross-cutting themes including:
- community engagement particularly with the youth and / or marginalised communities
- innovative / arts-based methods and / or social movements
- co-production and asset-based approaches
- tobacco control including prevention, education and harm reduction
- health service improvement
As part of time-limited projects supported by funders including the NHS, the job offers the post-holder a unique opportunity to work on an innovative stream of research bridging topdown and bottom-up approaches to policy and practice.