Creating a Fairer Scotland - Planning Events
The Scottish Government is inviting you to have your say on what a Fairer Scotland should look like in 2030, and what should be done to make this vision a reality.
In addition to the conversations that are already happening, the Scottish Government wants to work with a broad mix of people across the country to prioritise practical steps that can be taken to create a fairer Scotland.
To do this, a series of local Planning Events will be taking place to allow a broadly representative audience to hear, discuss, prioritise and take action on ideas to create a Fairer Scotland. These planning events provide a chance for people to think about and prioritise ideas that will help make Scotland a fairer place to live and make a real impact on Scotland's future.
The priorities that come from these planning events will feed into a final Fairer Scotland Forum in December. The Fairer Scotland Forum will host a broadly representative audience made up of people from across the country who will work with policy makers, experts, and political representatives to create a series of recommendations on how we can all work to create a Fairer Scotland.
The Planning Events will take place on the following dates:
- Kilmarnock, Tuesday 29th September, Register Interest here
- Inverness, Wednesday 7th October, Register Interest here
- Midlothian, Wednesday 14th October, Register Interest here
- Dumfries, Tuesday 20th October, Register Interest here
- Stornoway, Thursday 29th October, Register Interest here
- Dundee, Thursday 5th November, Register Interest here
- Inverclyde, Tuesday, 10th November, Register Interest here
- Glasgow, Tuesday, 17th November, Register Interest here
Please note that registering Interest to take part does not guarantee a place due to venue capacity & need for event audience to be broadly representative of the local area.
More information on Creating a Fairer Scotland is available here.