- Dewars Centre Perth, Thursday 28 August 2014
- How can community members, public sector staff and the third sector genuinely work together as equals, not simply to reshape public services, but to transform our communities?
- What skills and resources do local people need to be more effective agents for change within their own communities and how can they get them?
- Do public sector staff have the skills and knowledge they need to work differently with local people?
- How can the opportunities afforded by major change programmes such as Health & Social Care Integration and Community Empowerment help move Scotland closer to delivering the sort of transformation proposed in the Christie Report?
- Where can we find the inspiration and enthusiasm that we all need to work together in the long term for communities that are socially, culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable?
To register, please click here.