Community Pharmacy Partnership Northern Ireland

Tags:

Here at CHEX we have had contact with the Community Development Health Network in Northern Ireland over many years. It occurred to me that their long standing programme of Community Pharmacy Partnership projects might offer a model of co-production that we would benefit from in Scotland. Here's the link to their website check it out and decide for yourselves. http://www.cdhn.org/pages/index.asp?title=Building_the_Community-Pharmacy_Partnership 

Comments

Posted by Gerry Power on
Hi Elspeth - I should have picked this up with you some time ago but... Well I had a look at the website looks really interesting as we haven't really focused on co-production between primary care contractors and citizens beyond GPs. Do you have any more information or a person you could recommend I contact?
Regards

Gerry
Posted by Gerry Power on
Hi Elspeth - I should have picked this up with you some time ago but... Well I had a look at the website looks really interesting as we haven't really focused on co-production between primary care contractors and citizens beyond GPs. Do you have any more information or a person you could recommend I contact?
Regards

Gerry
Leave a Reply

(Your email will not be publicly displayed.)

Captcha Code

Click the image to see another captcha.