As part of the Meeting the Shared Challenge national capacity building programme for community-led health, a series of case studies were produced in 2009 by Peter Taylor which highlight strategic approaches to community-led health improvement. It contains a set of learning points from the programme which will be useful for practitioners embedding co-production into practice.
Filtered by Category : Tools
- Seeing is Believing - Co-production Catalogue from Wales
- New publication: Co-production of Health and Wellbeing in Scotland
- New reports, publications and events
- Community Pharmacy Partnership Northern Ireland
- Support Narratives for Positive and Healthy Relationships
- Community-led approaches to health improvement