As part of the Meeting the Shared Challenge national capacity building programme for community-led health, a series of case studies were produced in 2009 by Peter Taylor which highlight strategic approaches to community-led health improvement. It contains a set of learning points from the programme which will be useful for practitioners embedding co-production into practice.
Filtered by Category : General Chat
- Year of the Dad – creating positive cultural change through co-production
- Glasgow Homelessness Network event: Co-producing homeless services
- Save the date and co-create - 4th National Co-production Conference!
- Please help us set up a Co-production Network for Wales!
- New resources added!
- Whose Shoes workshop, 24th Oct, Glasgow
- Storytelling for Co-production
- IACD is recruiting!
- Community Empowerment (Scotland) Bill published
- Help us shape the Network - Take our survey!
- Register your interest now: Sharing our Strengths, Stretching our Vision
- National conference, 23rd April 2014 - help shape it!
- Co-production in mental health: why everybody wins
- Coproduction in a Hospice
- Tackling Health Inequalities - response to NHS Health Scotland's CEO's message
- Could your organisation be a pioneer with the 'Skilled Workers, Skilled Citizens' initiative?
- Hi there!
- Co-production Case Study Collection
- Tweets and blogs
- What's your role?
- Pertinent CHEX policy paper
- Follow tweets from the national conference with #coproduction13
- Register now for the next network meeting and practice exchange
- Some jolly news from Wales
- National Conference - registration now open!
- A thank you from our Welsh visitors!
- Co-production or co-operation?
- Date set for our national conference!
- 100 members!
- First learning event - sign up now!
- Deepening and widening co-production for better outcomes in health and social care
- Community-led approaches to health improvement