Share your co-production story
Stories are at the heart of a co-production approach. It’s the experiences of individuals and communities that make it possible for them to be part of designing and delivering activities and services which reflect their needs.
With the week over we still want to hear your stories!
We know there a lot of powerful stories out there about how people have used their experiences to influence change – so let’s share them:
- Use a postcard to share your vision
- Write up your story and share it as a repot or blog for our website. We will share and circulate it to the network.
- Create a digital story – film your participants, service users, colleagues about what you are doing. What are the challenges? What have you learned? What do you hope to achieve? It doesn’t need to cost anything, simple videos recorded on a phone can be sent to us or tweeted and we’ll help share them for you. (Make sure you have permission from anyone involved to be filmed and shared more widely.)
- Tell us in brief – use social media to give us a snapshot of what you are doing, and allow people to get in touch for more information. Use @ScotCoPro
- Send us your photographs – a picture can be a great way to start your story. Send us yours, with a bit of information about the story it tells and we’ll share it for you.
To get in touch about contributing any of the above contact firstname.lastname@example.org.